Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dessy Group Sewing Pattern Like Dessy 2057?

Sewing pattern like Dessy 2057? - dessy group

I'm in love with the dress Dessy Group # 2057th It's beautiful. I work in a shop wedding dresses, and tried to ... but it was a bad color, and quite expensive. If someone can see a similar trend charmer who has the same properties. I love the bladder and stomach Rousch below. I have a wife or a sleeveless shirt. Ideas?

It is dark purple, I think ... because gold is a bad light on my skin.

www.dessy.com

2 comments:

morgan x said...

Simplicity 4070 is very similar to how you dress and I love your patterns, since it easily for work ... hope this help

Good Luck

Yarnlady... said...

I suggest you go to the sites and the search for a pattern that resembles desired. Perform a search for the characteristics of marriage.

Post a Comment