Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What Causes A Pin Stroke Is My Girlfriend Ill?

Is My Girlfriend Ill? - what causes a pin stroke

My Girlfirend suffers from headaches, b4, but just a feeling of headache tingling in his right arm and hand, then comes the headache. She has had this over a long period before and after, but not too regularly, about every 4-5 months. The 1st Time it happened, I could not feel the right side of the face and the mouth was folded down (as in diagonal). She spoke of how she felt and was worried. Besides all this, he had a headache and continue to be sick, so I called the doctor and told me it was migraines, but it was like he had a stroke. This is not because, as often as when she was pregnant, had. When he arrives, he says, as if your arms (just this numbness of sleep) on. It was on the pill when she won the Grand Prix and asked him to leave, because it can cause strokes. Yesterday, the Grand Prix and he has had it with some blood tests. I Should Care? Some1 mentioned anyarisim (can not write Tho )????

No comments:

Post a Comment