Sunday, February 21, 2010

Megaupload Search Toolbar Computer Problems - Hard Drive Error, Disk Drive Error, Internet?

Computer problems - hard drive error, disk drive error, internet? - megaupload search toolbar

Recently, my computer had some problems
I've never had this problem before, but yesterday when I tried to open "My Computer check" on my hard drive, approached him wouldnt load washer and Dr. Watson. But after the ride was beautiful.
Also happened recently is () twice when I get to start my computer, I receive an error message that the hard disk for errors.
But I tried to test with a DVD and played well.
And every time I my computer can not connect to the Internet accessed times. I have to wait a few minutes and then a Windows Update in the bottom right that says 0% updates. Then he concludes with a message stating that your computer is in danger, without a firewall is enabled, then disappears and the Internet is active again.
IMy computer several times with NOD32 and Spybot Search and Destroy and found no virus.
Does anybody know the reason for this situation?
(If you have found spyware on the Megaupload Toolbar, but has been removed)
Thanks for the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment