Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ideas For A 1990 Party Cooking Ideas For My Neighbor's Son's Wedding?

Cooking ideas for my neighbor's son's wedding? - ideas for a 1990 party

One of my son from my next door neighbor is "Gettin 'hooked' on May 03.
What are my neighbors since 1990 (and I can not just leave as is), I hope to cook for a few snacks for the reception party, which is great - to my knowledge, "well aware" of his family is on the field.

My main concern is what (specific) "finger food" would be / is best suited for a wedding in West Texas?

I'm known to cook everything in my reach, especially since I am in the world of kitchen appliances.
The couple did not expect gifts from me. - You know I think to wait too much outside the area to a regular donation from me. , - ')
Thank you for ideas for snacks for this Wedding occupied.

4 comments:

Avis B said...

You can not beat a sort of shrimp or beef or chicken on a stick or skewer.

You should also consider "mini" cup of soup and tomato soup at home or shrimp or chicken soup with rice. Buy small plastic cups and spoons. The soup in the drawers. Each cartridge can half soup, half a bread and biscuits.

May I suggest to surprise a lot of brownies for dessert. Brownies with nuts, cake, vanilla, raspberry, brownies, cakes, mint, etc. Everyone loves brownies!

Answer: A certified marriage / professional wedding consultants a ceremony to celebrate the wedding

April said...

I am trying to find a local location in your area. In general, the list of online menu, if you could take some good ideas from them.
I just want a few basics like cheese and crackers, meat balls, spicy chicken wings and chips / salsa, fried squid, potato skins, ribs, grilled peppers continue, quesdillas, nachos, guacamole, etc.
http://www.tasteoftx.com/recipes/Appetiz ...
http://www.texascooking.com/features/nov ...

Linda M said...

Texas Hot Wings, of course!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure about the food, the reception is a good idea? If the marriage is great, I'm sure they will be asked to participate and scheduled. I think his idea, but kind and good to his heart, so is the disease. Are there enough plates? Courts? Food-service to do? Spoils the topic of marriage (as you bring the Asian potstickers for a wedding dinner of food from the South)

Another idea might be to something special for the wedding night and morning, not only for the bride and groom. What little cakes for a romantic dessert for two with a bottle of champagne? Or a selection of pastries, muffins and cakes for the morning?

Post a Comment