Thursday, December 17, 2009

Power Poin Travestis Why When I Try To Finish My Power Poin Thing It Wont Let Mee Click On Any Thing It Wont Let Me Write Nothing?

Why when i try to finish my power poin thing it wont let mee click on any thing it wont let me write nothing? - power poin travestis

This is a problem with the power-point, which is super easy to fix. I had this happen once, and after searching the internet for a while, I found the answer. You need to delete a folder called System32 folder on your computer. Do not worry, is not important, what will work faster and freeze without PowerPoint.

System32 is usually on drive C: to C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Windows \\ System32 or C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Program Files \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ System32

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment