Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mens Loafer Socks I Need Shoes Advice (MENS)?

I need shoes advice (MENS)? - mens loafer socks

Before reading the Note, I am a man, you do not even use the women on this issue.

Formal dress: I'm not a good time. I have a pair of black, but they stink. Firstly, I did not have much money, so I need something. If I have a pair of shoes with a black suit, you can use to go smart, what would you recommend? I thought black leather, lace? About how brown shoes? But I only have a black suit ...

Casual: I get a pair of white green Lacoste Carnaby. And a few more, I look at the John Varvatos Slip-cat? Or something else? Should I stay away from sneakers, casual? How about a pair of brown shoes or black? Moccasins? Something (s) which can with jeans and / or go khaki?

No comments:

Post a Comment